We Understand Attorneys
In our work with professionals we understand many things:
- You worked hard to get where you are.
- You don't want to work forever.
- You may not have a single large asset to sell for liquidity at the end of your career.
Planning for Those Without Time
Crafting the right accumulation plan during both your early years right out of school and your later years as you look toward cutting back or retiring completely is the difference between financial success and financial distress. We understand the long hours you put into your career and fully recognize that you do not have much time to dedicate to your own planning. We have the experience and tools to help you make the key decisions you need to make.
We Already Work With Many Attorneys
We are fortunate to work with many Attorneys. From In-house counsel, large firm associates and partners and even sole practitioners. All roles have their planning challenges and opportunities. Having experience in providing financial solutions to the legal community for many years, we understand their special needs and have devised plans which can enable them to retire and move through their financial lives smoothly and without worry.
We have extensive experience in helping our clients with the decisions that come up in their lives. Questions they are often faced with may include ones such as these:
- Should I modify repayment of school loans in favor of other opportunities?
- How do I balance debt repayment with other medium and long term goals.
- How do I make best use of my company or firm benefit package.
- How do I structure my firm retirement plan to help accomplish my goals and defer taxes?
- How am I addressing potential liabilities that might come up in my practice.
- What kind of long term opportunities and challenges will I face?