Through diligent research, and a comprehensive understanding of the markets, Hinds Financial Group actively watches over your portfolio to make sure you remain on track in pursuing your goals. We do not make changes for sake of changing, but rather properly review every action based on your needs and goals.
Today, it is more critical than ever that you work with an advisory firm who cares about you and proactively manages your portfolio; one that meets with you regularly to educate and inform you. We help you stay on track, and make adjustments to reduce risk while continuing to have exposure to market upside. And we communicate on a regular basis. See more about our Retirement Planning , Life Events Planning Services and ESG Impact Investing
Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Investment Analysis to determine the appropriateness of current investments relative to our clients’ needs and risk profile.
- Investment Management, which includes disciplined research and sophisticated strategies.
- Retirement Income projections to determine much income our client will have and for how long.
- Strategies for structuring income.
- Review of beneficiary designations.
- Insurance planning.
- Strategies for funding college education.
- Philanthropic planning.
- Estate planning guidance.
What is SRI/ESG/Impact Investing?
Socially Responsible Investing (SRI) is designed for investors aiming to achieve alignment between their values and their need to ensure prudent management of their investments.
We can use 17 different screens available that exclude companies involved in the production and/or the distribution of certain products such as:
- Nuclear Power
- Fossil Fuels
- Adult Entertainment
The 17 screens also allow investors to avoid companies involved in major environmental, social, and/or governance (ESG) controversies in which the company’s operations endanger the health and well-being of the environment, employees, customers and society.
With these screening tools, we are able to help clients find responsible investments that cover concerns such as:
- Faith Based Values
- Catholic Values
- Climate Change
- Slavery/Child Labor Working Conditions
This Impact Investing approach aims to incorporate an investor’s value factors into their investment decisions while managing risk, with the intention to generate a measurable, beneficial social or environmental impact alongside a financial return.