We Understand Physicians
In our work with professionals we understand many things:
- You worked hard to get where you are.
- You don't want to work forever.
- You may not have a single large asset to sell for liquidity at the end of your career.
Planning for Those Without Time
Crafting the right accumulation plan during both your early years right out of school and your later years as you look toward cutting back or retiring completely is the difference between financial success and financial distress. We understand the long hours you put into your career and fully recognize that you do not have much time to dedicate to your own planning. We have the experience and tools to help you make the key decisions you need to make.
We Already Work With Many Physicians
We are fortunate to work with many physicians and other medical professionals, helping them as they begin to plan their journey into and through retirement. More specifically, we have numerous clients within the orthopedic community and have been actively engaged with the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons for over twenty years. Having specialized in providing financial solutions to the medical community for many years, we understand their special needs and have devised plans which can enable them to retire and move through their financial lives smoothly and without worry.
We have extensive experience in helping our physician clients with the decisions that come up in their lives. Questions they are often faced with may include ones such as these:
- Should I modify repayment of school loans in favor of other opportunities?
- Should I buy out my practice partners or sell my share of the practice?
- How do I value the practice for purchase or sale?
- What is the best structure for a purchase or sale that benefits all parties?
- How might owning our own facility help our current practice
- What kind of long term opportunities and challenges will I face?